By now, you probably know a fair bit about our latest project, Silver and its neighbourhood, if you’ve been reading our blogs and hearing about us in the media. We’ve written about many great aspects of the building, from its location to its technology and design. So, we though we’d summarize the top five things we think are pretty awesome about Silver.
- Location.Near Metrotown in Burnaby, Silver offers the best of easy access shopping locally and transportation links to move around the Lower Mainland. Its location is very central, which means it’s easy to get to the airport, the US border, SFU, BCIT and UBC.The Metrotown SkyTrain station is just 120 metres away, and it’s an easy 2,300 metre stroll to Metropolis at Metrotown – where you’ll find over 300 retail shops and services.
- The Neighbourhood of Tomorrow. Intracorp and the City of Burnaby have a shared vision to transform Beresford Street and the Maywood community into a vibrant new town centre complete with extra-wide sidewalks, tree-lined streets, outdoor seating, street-front cafés and retail. This will add considerably to the already excellent quality of life in the neighbourhood, and will see the community develop over time into an even more coveted location.
- Technology. Inside, Silver will be a technologically advanced building. Throughout, there will be features to enhance your tech lifestyle including the gym –which will feature top-of-the-line Precor™ cardio equipment with integrated entertainment. In addition, all of the homes at Silver will include Control4™ home automation. And, once the system is in place, homeowners will have the ability to expand it to control temperature settings, home entertainment and security – all from a smartphone, tablet or personal computer.
- Interior Design. The homes at Silver will represent a timeless modern style that allows you to easily personalize. Interior Design is by BBA Design Consultants, who have been honoured with awards from such prestigious publications as Condé Nast Traveller and Travel & Leisure Magazine. Their sophisticated sensibility shows throughout Silver.Amenities throughout the building add to your daily enjoyment. Whether you spend time in the state-of-the-art gym, outside on the Fitness Circuit or in the common areas, technology and thoughtful design will follow you.
- Floorplan Design.It’s Intracorp’s objective to design homes that are modern and efficient, timeless and futuristic, sleek and comfy. All of those attributes are evident in the homes at Silver. Efficient plans mean that you aren’t paying for wasted space, and that the homes look larger than they are which again means that you get more liveability per square foot than you might get elsewhere.Check out all the floorplans online at www.silverliving.ca/homes/floorplans/
That’s this week’s Top Five list of reasons why Silver should be at the top of your list.
Register today at www.silverliving.ca because sales start very soon.